The Council is responsible for a range of services within the Marlow Town Council area which include:-
- - Gossmore Recreation Ground
- - Seymour Park Recreation Ground
- - Play areas - Riley Park, Campbell Road and Seymour Court
- - War Memorial and the Causeway
- - 2 Allotment Sites- Foxes Piece and Hanging Hill
- - Town Clock
- - Cemetery and Chapel, Wethered Road
- - Community Grants
- - Civic Events
- - Marlovian Newsletter
- - Street Furniture
- - Amenity Areas
- - Devolved Services from Bucks County and Wycombe District Council
In partnership with Thames Valley Police the Town Council part funds a Police Community Support Officer for the Marlow area. Click here to view Marlow Town Councillors.
In addition to the above the Town Council represents the community and is a statutory consultee on all planning applicaitons for Marlow and is a consultee with other public sector authorities.
Services are continually being monitored and developed to meet the needs of the local community and to complement the services of Buckinghamshire County Council and Wycombe District Council, together with private and voluntary sector organisations.
The Town Council has Terms of Reference for the Full Council, Committees, Councillors, Town Mayor and Mayoral Allowance which are available to download below:
Terms of Reference PET Committee
Terms of Reference Resources Committee
Terms of Reference Town Mayor
Terms of Reference Councillors
Terms of Reference Full Council